Are you looking for the best way to unlock or jailbreak the new iPhone 4? You want to unlock or jailbreak iPhone 3 G or 3GS? If so, you've come to the right place! Unlock our incredible new iPhone and jailbreak software allows users to easily and automatically unlock and jailbreak any iPhone, no matter which version or firmware!
Click here to unlock/Jailbreak Iphone now
That's right, with a few clicks, you can unlock and jailbreak any iPhone, no matter what firmware is running. This software is free of risk and 100% guaranteed to work! No technical knowledge is required, the process is fully automated from this incredible new software!
No matter what kind of iPhone to unlock or jailbreak, our software can do it for you in seconds! If you want to use iPhone with any carrier or with any terms of service-Now you can do it! Unlock your iPhone 4/3 G/3GS and jailbreak your iPhone 4/3 G/3GS just as easily!
Click here to unlock/Jailbreak Iphone now
So what are waiting for? If you want to unlock or jailbreak your iPhone 3 G, 3GS, or, no matter what firmware installed, you can do it-fast, safe and easy! Unlock and jailbreak your iPhone today!
Unlock iPhone Jailbreak iPhone 4-4/3 G/3GS
This means that if you have an iPhone 3 G or 3 G old bootrom, don't worry, the jailbreak will be directed. I understand that you only need to jailbreak again.
The 4.2.1 jailbreak tool was released unlock Guides Team and are now more than 500 models of iPhone Unlocked according to our reader feedback.
# CLICK the link ON THE BOTTOM of the page-http://doiop.com/UnlockedIphone
Visit the official site of http://doiop.com/UnlockedIphone in order to Jailbreak-unlock iPhone 3GS/3 g/4-4.2.1/4.x
Here's a detailed step by step guide and software for unlocking iPhone 4/3 g/3gs baseband 4.0.2 compatible on 5.13.04.
Some important points to note before you begin:
* In this step-by-step guide is exclusively for unblock iPhone 4/3 g/3gs 4.0.2/4.1 ... Would you suggest using QuickPwn to unlock the iPhone 4/3 G/3Gs 4.0.1.
* The current version of yellowsn0w doesn't support SIMs with PINS enabled. So please disable any PIN can have on that SIM before using this guide. The Dev team is working to support SIMs with PINS, so this is a temporary limitation.
* If you want to know whether Dev team unlock solution has worked for the carrier, please check the relationship of Yellowsn0w.
Preliminary steps before you unlock your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs:
* Unlock works exclusively with baseband Dev team firmware 4.2.1/4.1 also 3.1.3 that comes bundled with firmware 4.0, you must update your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs iPhone 4.0 firmware without preserving your baseband and jailbreak it. You can check the firmware version (baseband) firmware and modem via settings-General-> about > and try the version and the Modem firmware. iPhone 4/3 g/3gs firmware version should be 4.0 (5 G 77) and Modem firmware should be 4.2.1/4.1 also 3.1.3.
* You must first Jailbreak your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs to unlock it. You can check out this simple step-by-step guide to jailbreak iPhone 4/3 g/3gs using QuickPwn for Mac users, or in this step-by-step guide to jailbreak iPhone 4/3 g/3gs users using QuickPwn for Windows.
Once your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs running iPhone 4.0 firmware (baseband firmware 4.2.1/4.1 also 3.1.3) is jailbroken, you're ready to unlock iPhone 4/3 g/3gs.
Unlock iPhone 4/3 g/3gs using yellowsn0w:
1. launch Cydia from your iPhone home screen 4/3 g/3gs.
2. you must add the yellowsn0w application source code. Then tap Manage, one of the tabs at the bottom and then sources.
3. Select the "Edit" button on the upper right corner of the screen.
4. then tap the "add" button to the upper-left corner of the screen.
5. you will be prompted to add Cydia/APT URL. Enter http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com/URL as the source for the application of yellowsn0w and then tap "add source".
6. once the source has been added press the button "Return to Cydia" at the bottom of the screen.
7. then tap the "Finish" button at the top right of the screen. This completes the procedure for adding the source for the yellowsn0w application, so you can install it.
8. tap on the origin of apt9. yellowsn0w .com that you just added from the list of sources.
9. tap apt9. yellowsn0w .com again from the list of packages.
10. You will get an option to install the yellowsn0w application. Tap the "Install" button on the upper right corner of the screen.
11. touch the button "confirm" on the upper right corner of the screen.
12. This will install the yellowsn0w application, you will see the progress on the next screen and click on "return to Cydia" will present once the installation is complete.
1. touch the button "Return to Cydia" and press "Home" button on your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs to return to the main screen.
14. you must restart your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs so that the application of yellowsn0w, which is a small daemon is launched on boot up. Press the "Sleep" button and hold it until you see the message "Slide to power off". Then the slide to power off the iPhone.
15. Once your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs is shutdown, insert the SIM card you want, and then restart your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs.
4. Once your iPhone starts and opens the screen page "Slide to unlock", wait for about 10-15 seconds (could be more) to see if your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs picks up the signal carrier.
17. the Dev team has reported that there is a known issue with SIM cards that have STK (SIM Toolkit) application menus. Therefore, if your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs do not pick up the signal carrier after reboot, then try to try and pull out the SIM card and re-insert it, wait another 10-15 seconds and see if your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs picks up the signal carrier.
If it does, then you have successfully unlocked your iPhone 4/3 g/3gs.